The Harborough Sessions

I’ve got the Croc and the Naz back on their feet and this evening was far too nice not to go out for a bit.

Let’s start with the good stuff. My VTX seems better than ever. :smiley:

But then this happened. :frowning:

I guess there was probably a bit too much ground between us at that point. I couldn’t manage to get the DVR to play back in the goggles for some reason and what with all the noise from the factory and my knackered ears it took me about half an hour to find it. I was absolutely ready to pack in this stupid hobby. :laughing:

However, I was determined to make the most of my trip out, and I managed this. :smiley:

But it’s not all good news. It seems my Runcam Thumb is not as unscathed as I thought it was. I’ve managed to put it back together physically, but the picture’s shot. :cry:

I don’t know whether the focus is out because I had to glue the lens back on, or there’s crap on the sensor, or what. Unfortunately, without being able to get a live view it’s going to be a bugger to sort out.

6 Likes

Man you took that gap at speed!

1 Like

Getting better mate. Much smoother

1 Like

Full commitment there Jez :clap:t2:

There were several “refusals” before I finally made it through, of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

Got to have a couple of ‘practice’ runs to find the right line :grin:

Nice jez. Jon&Denise :man_mage::owl:

1 Like

love this mate. keep at it, the stairs… well done, i wanna get back there soon. Whats anyone doing Saturday? :wink:

1 Like

No plans as yet.

I am free for a while (doing parkrun in morning). Do quite fancy a go as busy rest of weekend. Think somewhere soft or possibly chesterfield bando?

I’m re-enacting at Crich most of the weekend… Have fun flying!

However I am planning on going to a local park tomorrow morning for a little bit.

I’m probably heading up to the rocks again this evening - see if I’ve managed to fettle my Thumb cam.

1 Like

What time?

Should be there for 6-ish.

Looking hopeful, but I’m not counting any chickens just yet. :chicken:

I wondered what the feck I was looking at for a few moments there.

I couldn’t be there at 6pm. I guess 7pm is possible, maybe.

I just do eyes! :laughing:

I’ll not rush then. Sundown at 20:03 :wink:

You go ahead and rush… I don’t know if I can even get yet… it depends on whether my tea is ready or whether Brendan is allowed to have a break from revising… Rachel is outside gardening right now… so who knows when tea will be ready… :slight_smile:

Ok, I can be there for about 7pm.

Cool. My batteries are still charging anyway. Forgot about that bit.

Lol… my last two batteries are charging right now. I was getting ready for tomorrow morning!