The Observatory centre West Sussex

4 Likes

Not keen on the audio sorry

No worries :+1:t2:

But did you like the video footage ?

I will be honest re-edit the video with a better sound track. And ask me again .honest not being smart or cocky the video and audio have to work together .

1 Like

Feel free to ask me anything and I will be honest but constructive. Flying and editing are different ball games, but get easier with more experience. Your drone flying has a good basic standard and will get better.slow and steady flying minimum flight correction improves video intertainment slow panning and turning as the human can’t keep up with fast turns ect.

1 Like

Cheers :beers: I appreciate that :+1:t2: This video was done away back in the summer of 2020 so learned a lot since then. Problem is when you look at your old videos you can see where you went wrong and then plan another visit when lockdown is over :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Would be good to see your new video, when lockdown is over, incorporating the things you have learnt and the new editing skills you have acquired. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Got to admit I can’t wait :joy:

Glad I didn’t offend you and yeah its all down to getting flying time in

1 Like

So that will be the first day of good weather and light winds after 8th March, per Boris’s roadplan announced today. :grin:

1 Like

I’m a Paddy we have thick skin :joy: and the more information I get from people who have more experience than me will help me get better at it :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Oh and the music is down to my age :joy::joy::joy::older_man:t2:

1 Like

You can learn aLot from watching other people’s videos on YouTube… hell your in games of thrones country fly in the filming locations

1 Like

I wish I moved to Berkshire 30 years ago :joy:

2 Likes

Here’s one of mine .
https://youtu.be/OzWRCqoTpHE

1 Like

Omg :scream: stunning views oh and the footage isn’t half bad either :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

I know your irish and living in England, but scotland is a great place for flying drones.

1 Like

How is Herstmonceux in West Sussex?!

1 Like