The tallest sailing vessel in the world, Golden Horizon, leaves Fowey Harbour, Cornwall

Lovely bit footage and nicely edited. Very enjoyable watch. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Many thanks for the kind comments

Wow, Iā€™ve paddled about in a canoe between Fowey and Bodinnick a few times, I just canā€™t imagine what it must be like to be in the water when something that massive passes by, amazing footage, you have to love these drones for making something like that even possibleā€¦.well done sir!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind comments

Stunning piece of film. Sets a high standard. What a beautiful ship, Would have loved to see it in open water with the sails up! Thank you so much for sharing.

1 Like

Absolutely stunning - beautiful ship and great filming, beautifully timed with the golden hour.

Iā€™m actually a bit gutted and envious of you! This was in Poole harbour/quay yesterday 5 mins from where I live. I only found out at 6:50pm and it was leaving at 8pm. But I was feeling not too well last night, plus my drone batteries werenā€™t charged.

A friend sent me this photo

1 Like

Many thanks for the high praise. Greatly appreciated

Thank you. Hopefully youā€™ll get another chance to film her. We were due to have The Tall Shops race start in Falmouth but itā€™s been cancelled, so this was a good substitute

1 Like

Shame, I thought John Lewis were in with a really good shot this yearā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

A stunning video, excellent workā€¦

1 Like

Hahaha. Oooops :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Excellent video along with some very suitably chosen music. Top work :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. The music is downloaded from Epidemic Sounds and is called Finding Melody, by Gavin Luke

Delightful video, Thanks for that.

1 Like

Thanx very much

Thatā€™s an excellent example of what drones were built for. Beautiful

2 Likes

The size of that thing! Epic filming as always.

1 Like

Thanks so much. As always :smiley:

1 Like