Theoretically, this can't happen. 😯

Had three MP batteries on charge and, when one completed charging, the other two started charging simultaneously!

Removed the charged battery … and the other two continued to charge simultaneously!

Spooky

:ghost:

1 Like

I can only imagine that the parameters by which it decides which to charge next were absolutely identical and it couldn’t decide. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That is what I was thinking, I don’t think there could be anything else it could be.
I had a mini 2 battery that just flashed once 3rd and fourth light and would not charge so I put it back in to the drone turned the drone on for 20 seconds then put it back in the charger and it charged. But I have never seen this.

However,
I do have chargers for all my drones except the FPV that do charge all the batteries at the same time.
So what you were seeing there is perfectly normal to me.

:+1:

You venturing out Dave ?

1 Like

Nope. Wanted to play with comparing two cameras and camera/video settings.

1 Like

Hi,
Where can I get Mini2 charger that charges all batteries at the same time?

Try this one

Is it possible your MP charger works the same as the Spark’s multi-charger?

In the case of the Spark the logic will give priority to the battery with the lowest measured voltage. Once it’s voltage reaches that of the next battery it will continue charging both batteries. When the voltage of the two batteries reaches the same value as the third battery then all three batteries will be charging. Think of the three batteries being individual cells in a 3S LiPo. The charger will concentrate on the cell with the lowest voltage value. Once all cells are at the same value the balace process will ensure they all charge at the same rate until the final voltage value is reached.

Nope - not that logic.

Starts with the one with most charge and fully charges, then moves to the one with second most charge, and fully charges that … etc.

In over 4 years that’s a total first.

1 Like