Tips on finding a lost drone 😢

Now that’s even more of a result. Happy days.

:+1:

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

Another thing you can do if the battery is still connnected is use your goggles as a sort of direction finder by using your body/hands to shield the reception.

1 Like

Nicely done!

And congrats on your new Drone Rescue badge :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well deserved too.

:clap: to that man.

3 Likes

And he has the battle scars to prove it too :grin:

2 Likes

@Loopdreams thanks I definitely order one. Unfortunately I did not have goggles with me and by remote controller saying critical battery warning when arming buzzer that only had short time to find it also now found it I don’t think view on goggles would have helped. Blinking worse thing is I set my controller and jacket down about 5 ft from it :slightly_frowning_face:

@PingSpike thanks as it seems fitting 3¹⅓ years ago I got my first ever badge a Plonker one :roll_eyes: after losing my Mavic pro and putting camouflage on my replacement :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Don’t forget my head, you might have to zoom in past my lockdown overgrowth :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

That still makes me laugh to this day :rofl:

1 Like

Just if it helps anyone else in future, I found tucked away on the M RC Pro app I use to fly my Holystone that if you find the Flight Logs section it will show you the last position it saw the drone on GPS

1 Like