Too cold for a Mini2 or not?

This afternoon I was out for a walk with the wife in a local country park, had taken my camera bag with M2P & Mini 2 with me, but didn’t expect to fly as UAV said this…

I know the operating temp of the Mini 2 is 0° to 40° C, but I thought I’d try it out anyway in-between the snow showers. I only managed about 10 mins in the air as my hands were numb, but the Mini 2 handled it fine and even had about 50% battery left when I landed. I don’t think UAV got the wind speed right but it certainly felt like -7 :snowflake: :cold_face:

Here’s a pano and a very short video with some footage from the Mini 2 (plus my Z6 in the snow).

7 Likes

Nice one John :+1:t2: looks like you’re getting on well with the Mini 2 so far mate. Just out of curiosity, what is it up in the top right of the video at around 50 seconds? Looks like some kind of panel?

1 Like

Actually I’ve just noticed there are a few of them dotted around the landscape in various places?

1 Like

Do you mean these Steve? (red circles), if so ,they are high rise blocks of flats in Coatbridge, Lanarkshire.

2 Likes

Hey John yeah thats exactly what I was talking about mate. Now you’ve said what they are its so obvious lol I thought they looked like massive panels of some kind, what a plonker :man_facepalming: :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :+1:

1 Like