Treated myself to a Some DJI goggles

Great!

Are you going to share the details of the site? :slight_smile:

No gonna keep it all to myself lol

It’s at Pro.camera.co.uk

That link doesn’t work for me :confused:

me neither its www.pro-camera.co.uk

I’m always wary of web sites that use fake postal addresses.

Well, by “I’m always wary” I mean “I always avoid” :blush:

Have you used that web site before @Aij615 mate?

1 Like

I thought that web site name rang a bell… :thinking:

They cropped up in a thread from 2017:

Anyway, they may be perfectly legit :man_shrugging:

I’d be interested in hearing your experiences with them @Aij615 :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/pro-camera.co.uk
https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/60025531

Have you ordered?

If not amazon warehouse deals have “like new” race edition for £430.

If your not going to use them with 5.8ghz analouge vtx in racing drones you could save some cash and get the white.

2 Likes

I’ll keep you all posted

Al

2 Likes

I’ve got a set because the deal I got on SLRhut made them basically free! Love em! Never tried to watch a movie in them, but great for flying and head tracking the camera!

2 Likes

I use the white ones they are great,they are not so good for watching movies as they are heavy and they do strain your eyes after half hour or so.but I love em.

2 Likes

Just looked at the specs. The latency is quite slow. Probably ok for a dji though. Resolution looks good. Just looks pricey for me. But I’m tight, so don’t listen to me…

1 Like

I don’t even notice the latency on my mavic and I have had it 2.8 miles over the sea.

3 Likes

Thats some distance. Nice.

2 Likes

if i hadnt been so scared of it dropping into the sea on the way back it would have gone a lot further i think as the signal was still perfect,further than dji say it can go :grin: , just shows how much interference messes with the signal.

4 Likes

Pro Camera Update:

Morning Group, just a update as promised as a few of you were showing concerns about Pro Camera not appearing on ‘Company’s house’ etc and let’s be honest had our doubts (including myself) over such a good deal.

Well I revived a order number yesterday and this morning I emailed ‘Liz’ the sales manager and asked if she could confirm my order (DJI Goggles ‘Racing Edition’ ) has been despatched.

I had a very quick reply with confirmation they were sent yesterday afternoon via UPS and a tracking number

Just checked and sure enough the item left Derby yesterday and arrived in my home town UPs depot of Tamworth last night at 11pm, hey wonder if UPS deliver on a Saturday ?

6 Likes

That is good news, I would love some of these but wear glasses with high correction of -9 so doubt if corrective are available but might just drop DJI email…happy viewing

With a template, there’s no reason that a local optician can’t make the relevant corrective lenses.

1 Like

Great news @Aij615 :+1:t2:

Oh right didn’t know that, do these goggles have lenses? honestly never seen any so do not know how they are made up I will do some googling @OzoneVibe

1 Like