Tripltek Tablet - Feedback from owners and general discussion

I see Tripltek pushed an update out today for the 8 Pro that stops the controller charging the tablet :+1:t2:

1 Like

Anyone had any experience with tripletek screen?

1 Like

Cheaper direct

2 Likes

I got one of these new from Cash Converters for Ā£250, it seems great with DJI Fly, and fits really well with the smaller adapter I have for my controller, will take a 1TB micro SD and looks really rugged, maybe the Nits will be poor but with a hood it should be fine

1 Like

Not for me ;o(

Only ever use my phone for droning.

It was @ianinlondon asking, maybe his eyes are failing ;o)

1 Like

Thatā€™s easy when no one ever calls youā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Thats what Airplane mode (and voicemail) is for.

1 Like
1 Like

@Kellybob Iā€™ll be able to tell you soon. Iā€™ve ordered one to reviewā€¦ :slight_smile:

Just taken the plunge and ordered the 8" Pro, was hoping DJI brought out a new bigger screen controller, alas they stuck with the same sized screen and bumped up the price by Ā£300, at least with the Tripltek 8 Pro it can be used for many other things
Have you seen the mount for the back, will find a link?

Can I ask, was that ordered on Amazon?

No direct it is over Ā£100 cheaper

1 Like

Yes. Buy direct. Cheaper. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Let me know if you want one of those DOBO mounts, we could go shares on them, Ken is sending me 3 for the price of 1 because the shipping is so much, so I will have 2 spares so Ā£17.50 inc delivery in the UK if anyone wants one, I will not be making any money on this

I will take one please. Think your going the right way with that tripletek. Covers both apps and Drones, has many functions. No doubt I will end up buying one. Let me know where to PayPalā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t use PayPal sadly, had my fingers burnt really badly a few years ago, I can send it once I get it and you can either send a cheque or do a bank transfer once you get it, is that ok?

Fine. Thanks for being trusting. By the way are you hoping customs wonā€™t jump on the tripletek at the price you are paying buying direct?

1 Like