Trying my luck in the forest

16 Likes

You linked to a private video, nobody can see it.

Looks like you have the video set to Private … rather than unlisted or public.

I just realised that…Sorted now

2 Likes

'kin hell - all I got say :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Nice flying and made better with the lovely music.

Thank you Odo2020. Really appreciated.

That’s awesome!
I’ve just gotten my self a Mavic 2 zoom so just looking at other people’s videos for ideas.

Was that flown in tripod mode for the slow shots or just pure skill?

1 Like

Thanks Mate, Much appreciated.

Funny enough I used it on Sport Mode instead. I tried T-Mode first but it seemed to stop more often trying not to collide with the branches/leaves so I switched to S Mode and tried to fly dead slow as you can see in the video. That gave me some sort of continuous flow of flying while keeping an eye on the drone not to hit any branches.

Good luck with your M2Z and looking forward to see your art :grinning:

This is brilliant! I’d be too scared to try this as my Mavic 2 Pro is hardly out of the wrapper lol

:laughing: :laughing: TBH I had the same feeling but then I purchased that optional accidental cover which will replace the drone if it gets damaged and I just went flying everywhere. :grin:

I would suggest getting the same as you have one expensive piece of kit for sure.

1 Like

Thanks I may just do that as I really fancy trying this.

This is awesome! The music is so tranquil and fits the footage perfectly which is ironic as Im sure you were anything but tranquil flying so close to all those branches! :grin:

This is so amazingly relaxing, I’ve always thought Jesus what if I could never walk again through the woods again. This is just like walking through the woods. Maybe some dropping in some post production noises from the woods of birds chirping using an external microphone. I’ve been trying with my phone but the microphone just picks up distant road noise which is annoying.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right :joy:. I was quite nervous during flight but all went well at the end.

This is an awesome idea. I might record the footage and re-edit. Thanks a lot. :+1:t3:

1 Like

I’ve had a mavic 2 zoom about 3 months now fantastic craft you will love it :ok_hand: