Tynemouth sunrise

Sunrise at easter using the mp and osmo pocket at Tynemouth. This is my first video that wasnt edited in 5 minutes. Music by @EricMatyas with credit at the end (small donation made as well)

14 Likes

A quick edit to <=30secs of drone footage would be a valid entry for the Mixed Theme Challenge. :wink:

Videos must be a maximum of 30 seconds and may contain time-lapse and/or hyper-lapse

Week 1 & 2 - Water
– From 19/04/19 to 03/05/19
— Lakes, reservoirs, ponds, canals, the sea, etc

2 Likes

Enjoyed that. I’m from Exmouth originally, Tynemouth was one of our fish n chip stops as teenagers on motorbikes. Good times. Like the slow-mo gull dive. :+1:

1 Like

I didn’t have the sound on when I watched earlier.

Like the sound of the waves and the squawk of a gull edited into the soundtrack. :+1:

1 Like

Nice
I did a fly by in Feb (hottest feb days etc…), posted on here.
Like the sound effects and the parallel pan at the sea’s edge, as well as the birds eye of the kayaks and the dogs
Were you with the kayakers/canoeists, or did you just “make friends”;)…

1 Like

Cheers @Clarkey When I arrived at the beach at 05:15 the kayakers were just getting ready so I asked if I could fly over them when they went out. By the time I got GPS and took off they were already a couple of hundred metres off the shore, really appreciated the fact that one of them waved to the drone as I went over them.

2 Likes

Good to see the place again :+1: I used that same music on one of my videos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Top man :+1:t3:

And I bet not a single one of them had an issue with that?

2 Likes

They were all fine with it, even give a wave as it went over :wave::wave:

1 Like

Unless he was gesturing something else. :wink: LOL.

Haha, shaking some coffee beans :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Superb job @GrahameRob, really wanted to be there :+1::clap:

1 Like

Cheers @BrianB