University Drone Policy's

Hi All

I work at Staffordshire university and soon we will be reviewing the drone policy as it is over 3 years old at the moment.

Is there anyone that works or goes to any universities that could provide a copy of their policies or if anyone can give any guidance as to a good set of rules for education and students from a recreation point of view.

Obviously with the new Law and rules comming in to place soon it needs to be in keeping with that.

Kind Regards.

Ryan

Hi All

I work at Staffordshire university and soon we will be reviewing the drone policy as it is over 3 years old at the moment.

Is there anyone that works or goes to any universities that could provide a copy of their policies or if anyone can give any guidance as to a good set of rules for education and students from a recreation point of view.

Obviously with the new Law and rules comming in to place soon it needs to be in keeping with that.

Kind Regards.

Ryan

I work at York and we have the usual blurb for people working with drones

As for the students we ask that they follow the drone code, which basically means most of campus is a no no .

cool thanks im trying to find something recent do you have a link to your policy.

@Bambibenbow I’ve moved your second topic on the same subject over to this one which you started five hours earlier.

@Bambibenbow, I’ll PM you

cool thanks sorry about that i didnt think anyone was reading that one so started it in the general one and someone answered. thanks chris

It’s probably more of a case that not many of our members can provide you with what you need, hence not many responses after several hours of asking :blush:

1 Like