Unofficial compo. A wacky and weird drone built from scratch competition

Wow :scream:

:clap:t2:

2 Likes

@notveryprettyboy …Well I’m going to have a go at this , I have a syma donor drone for parts and an idea in my head that might produce a chuckle and if it does fly should be entertaining , it will just be a simple flight like Karls as there is no way I’m going to jeopardise my OP and flyer ID or suffer ridicule by flying in a public space …Alan

1 Like

@notveryprettyboy …looking forward to seeing TRICAN perform an s split in the fpv trick competition !

It’s got a camera on it for fpv, but I can’t find my analogue goggles. But yes, it will be split-s’ing one way or another soon :grin: :laughing:

I’ll lend you a pair :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve got my ev800d somewhere…

1 Like

Karl that is fecking epic mate :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Is that going to be your new daily driver? At least when you crash it you can get new frame parts for a good price in the local supermarket :ok_hand:t2: :beer:

2 Likes

:laughing:

I have plenty already :grin:

1 Like

Thats really got me thinking now, I really want to enter one too :smiley:

1 Like

I believe there is no time limit. The committee have said so :laughing:
If you’ve spare bits, its a good use for them :grin:

I have another in mind, but I need to split s this one first as @Sandbagger has suggested before I strip the gummings for the next one.

1 Like

I have all the parts from my original quad that I will eventually put back into a real frame but I’m going to use those to try and build something wacky first :grin:

1 Like

Some sort of technical issue due to incorrect filtering resulting in a flyaway.
Onwards and upwards to the next odd build.

1 Like

As the Vikings would say, it died in battle, it was a good death :smiley: Can’t wait to see what you come up with next Karl :clap:t2:

2 Likes