Untrained flyers

That’ll be Drone-Hacks then? As a newbie it took me over 12 months before I looked at hacking - too busy learning how to fly and taking awesome photographs… but I suppose the half-wit in question could’ve been totally genned-up and hell-bent on mayhem before he got his amazon parcel.

Well I for one learnt a lot from this modern equivalent of Laurel and Hardy. I knew the video was going to be good when I heard “I’ll just put it in sports mode and just charge straight ahead… oops, that’s not forwards, is it”.

I’m not sure that’s exactly the analogy you were looking for…

Reported road casualties Great Britain: pedestrian factsheet 2021 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Just seen this video looks good but is flying in FRZ of London city?

If is will the CAA be trawling the web and see this?

There’s a large airspace route to the O2 that is outside of FRZs:

Or maybe they had permission to fly in the FRZ :person_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

He posted this reply on YouTube…

I think it works quite well. Unfortunately pedestrians are killed everyday by traffic, some even while on the pavement, and no one bats an eyelid. A drone allegedly comes within a mile of a Karen and it’s national news and outrage.

5 Likes

Just found another one
In Manchester

I love the comments openly said flown at 500m

I’m not going to get into the “should or shouldn’t he” of it all as don’t want to come across as drone police, but if I were him I would at least have redacted out the reg on the car at the end :joy:

2 Likes

Do you think it’s like a superhero thing? He got super long distance x-ray vision to compensate for the back injury…

He believed all regulations and guidelines were followed at all times.

And it looks like this bloke did, too.