Updating the DJI Smart Controller

What I can say is that Go4 V4.3.25 is now installed on my SC, connects to my drone just fine. I just need to fly the thing now :crossed_fingers::+1:

1 Like

Is that a specific SC version?

I thought one of the reasons that the SC version was usually a version or two behind normal Android versions was because they were different in some way.

… and the SC isn’t in the list of compatible Android devices on that page, either.

Another point to consider, if there is a different version specific to the SC … and if you were to experience something adverse and costly … warranty etc could be compromised.

Worth getting in writing from DJI that it’s OK to use that version on the SC to cover yourself.

1 Like

Good point(s)

I will go somewhat tentatively for the few flights.

Been lasing with one of DJI’s agents via their forum who has been working to get this version of the SW added for download.

There are some discrepancies, as the version indicated for download is V4.3.24 but when you click on the link to download its actually v4.3.25. Better than yesterday as clicking the link got you V4.3.14 despite the link still stating V4.3.24 lol. Im not really sure DJI knows their arse from their elbow at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Most people will get the updates automatically from Google Play …. the SC side of things is till all (relatively) new.

Not defending them, just that it’s obviously not automated, so someone had to remember.

Right … where am I meant to be this evening …

:wink: