Upgrade!

My wife very kindly upgraded my beloved mavic or “f@cking stupid helicopter!!!” as she affectionatly calls
it for a more powerful and higher specced model.

For the love of god,it just will not take off!!!

7 Likes

That sucks!

3 Likes

You need a Shark :rofl:

1 Like

latest Model !
Mavic Dyson

1 Like

You need one of these!!!

Don’t understand why it’s a download but it’s my robot hoover!!!

Nor I … I’m asking bigger brains to look into it.

1 Like

I think you have to hand launch that model (at her)

See how she got it wrong
She read it as hover not Hoover

1 Like

Video now embedded correctly :+1:t2:

Think you got problems! My ‘Make your drone go faster’ kit arrived today & NO INSTRUCTIONS ??? :confounded::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Is that a working steam engine model?? Details please :scream:

2 Likes

It is fully working PingSpike ! I have three Stuart marine engines, this V-Twin is destined to go into a model RC boat which I am currently planning on paper. I’m a retired boat-builder with a passion for all things steam. What a leap in technology these items on the table represent eh?

1 Like

Stuff like that has always fascinated me.

I’ve got Trencherfield Mill literally on my doorstep, the engine still runs to this day :bowing_man:

Well, it did until about six weeks ago, budget cuts :roll_eyes: - I think they’re looking to offload it to the community to work on as volunteers, I’m seriously tempted to put my name down :grimacing:

Such beautiful engineering, hope the mill keeps going. That is an incredible plant. I would be in like Flynn if local to me!

1 Like

Here’s a little toy if you like steam

2 Likes

You think that sucks. This is my new antenna mod ,
Trying to figure out what screws i need to fix it to the remote .

3 Likes

That is a fine machine Scorps, amazing craftmanship & design. Saw a very nice Wilesco traction engine on ebay earlier - - - so so tempted but resisted despite a fair price.

HA HA ! self tappers should do it Shane! :rofl:

2 Likes

thats my friends everything on that was made in his workshop even sand cast the wheels I started off as a toolmaker so had a part in it when he bought the plans they said it would take 3 years at least to build . that was finished in 6 months!! he has some trains to

1 Like