Veiws on Mavic Mini

Hi guys I would expect its been asked before but it looks like I will be in the market for a new drone soon.
I am having the dilema of weather to opt cheap no gimbal and short range (200m) or go for the Mini from mavic.
I know there will be no competition as to video but just wanted to ask if and what in my situation you guys would suggest ? I respect your comments and veiws and perhaps you may have something I am missing…or alot !
I am looking at keeping under the 250g for the new "even though out " EU rules, I do not want t do PCFO but would be happy to do CofC.
I want the portable aspect as well hence why I am looking folding and under 250g…my phone weighs 201g and I carry that with me all the time lol so would be able to get some more footage in the future.

Many thanks in adavance.

1 Like

all yo0u have to remember is that if you add leg extender or the blade guards, you will be over 250g , in fact if you attach anything you will be over 250g , so then it should be registered

2 Likes

Yes, I have seen that the MTOW is 280g and the new rules coming in this year may make it equal to the Phantons, I am trying to get something decent that I can fly !

1 Like

Are you into the photography side of things?

Yes only for family footage though and maybe the odd shot of the car !
I had the P3 great footage looks like you are there and hence why I looked at MM (Currys at moment fly more combo £459)
I have seen footage from some other “clone” types and I would be happy with them.

Thats the RRP.

Open a Very account and get a 10% voucher ;o)

2 Likes