Virtual FPV Meet

Well, I’m a good multi-tasker. The moaning could be either :man_shrugging::joy:

Heh just thinking what I’m up to this evening (got tomorrow off work, so can leave the washing). I’d suggest any time after 7, we got the discord… Maybe I’ll see if I can get the Elgato up and running and twitch it, lol…

Better make sure Velicodrone up2date! Mac, Linux and Windows, I love multiplatform software :slight_smile: Tonight Matthew, I’ll be using Windows!

Yes mate. I’d say 7/8pm should work for me. Happy to try join in whenever works for all

How do I download this @Earwig ?

It’s still a work in progress, so I’ve not uploaded it yet. :slight_smile:

Wow well done, surprised you actually know what the inside of the towers look like, assumed your quads have died before getting to a tower :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:fu: :grin:

Looks good so far :+1:t2:

This sounds like a plan few beers and flying/crashing with your mates :+1:t3: let me know when your up for it

1 Like

I think we’re going to look at trying to kick off somewhere between 7.30 and 8.00 tonight. Get yourself on the Discord (link in first post) and we’ll see who shows up and whether we can master the technology. :grin:

I think Velocidrone is going to be the best shout. Hopefully, between Martin & myself, we’ll remember how to work it all.

Arrr I only have liftoff and DRL :man_facepalming:t3:

We can try those too at some point, I’m sure.

@notveryprettyboy @Howard78 (and anyone else with Velocidrone) - I’ve just uploaded the Willington Scene. It’s based in “Empty Scene Day”, so if you select that and enter “Willington” in Filter Tracks it should come up.

It’s a bit sparse on foliage but I’ve had enough of it for today. :laughing:

Will be on around half past 7. Will go discord!

Pffft. Get velocidrone heh. Though tbf I have em all.

Just having food and I’ll be on. I’ll jump on discord too

Don’t worry, I didn’t record the audio stream :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Awesome! Should have recorded the audio too :grin:

Not tempted to have a fly yourself Rich?

Sorry Jez. Only just got back from work