Waiting for postie

Does anyone else get excited when they’re waiting for a parcel to be delivered ? Lmao been waiting since Monday for the new Spark to be delivered and it’s finally going to be delivered this afternoon :grin::grin::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

We all get excited mate it goes with the territory especially anything to do with a drone lol

1 Like

All batteries on charge :grin::grin::+1:

4 Likes

A meet soon then, oh forgot to tell you that Chasewater allow drones certain no fly areas but would not affect good shoots around lake

1 Like

Brilliant mate i went the other month but didn’t want to risk it, I’m impressed with this spark :grin::grin: 3 batteries and 2 have only had 2 charges now I’ve charged them up and the other has only had 6 so hardly any use :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Good call then

1 Like

Just ordered a new SD card, hopefully a decent one, Samsung Evo 64GB U3, as i found the one i was using in the spark isn’t a quality 1 and quite slow :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Moved your post over here.

If we had a new thread everytime someone bought something we might break the internet :wink:

3 Likes

Never gave it a thought Callum bud :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Now,a truer statement i have never heard !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1: seems to have got worse,funnily enough,since i joined GADC…!!! :thinking: :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I was expecting something definitely on Wednesday. Our postie Joe, who runs from house to house to try and get everything delivered, said that some stuff had been left at the sorting office because there weren’t enough staff. Also, they are not putting on any extra posties at Christmas. The already overworked ones have to do even more!

1 Like

Hoping these chargers are as good as they say, another Xmas prezzie to myself lol

2 Likes

Anything in the mail that doesn’t come in a brown Government envelope or from a bank or utility company is exciting.

Currently waiting on:

ImmersionRC EzUHF system.
Two Reptile quad frames.
Yuneec Q500 Battery Eliminator.
DJI E310 Propulsion system to upgrade my DJI F550 Hexacopter.

Oh, and an Alien keyring in the shape of a curled up Xenomorphe, it’s the little things.

Nidge.

1 Like

I nearly bought one of these for my Spark but went with a 45,000mAh powerbank with a built in 240Volt AC output as I could use it with my Parrot, Yuneec, and Generic RC hobby chargers as well.

Nidge.

1 Like

Smatree are normally a good brand as well as anything Neewer.

1 Like

Very stable even in a wind :grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

Raise it up higher than the shelter of your back garden and you may have a different opinion :blush:

1 Like

I did and i do lmao still not bad though for a light drone, I’d like to see how the Mavic mini performs lol it was buffeted about quite a bit at 100ft +

I have flown the Spark in wide open 25+mph winds, very good little machine, the only problem is the gimbal doesn’t like it so much.

1 Like