WANTED: Firehouse ARC Strobe Mounts - 3D printed request

Well send me to the chippy! The stuck up gits are dropping like flies!
Capture

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to comment - it was a genuine question for which I now have good technical answers re 3 D printing - seems its more complex that my simple brain thought so I will have to let the moths fly by opening my wallet and buying the commercial ones - on second thought, maybe I will follow my old man’s lead as “The Laird of Bodgers Lodge” and just use elastic bands :joy: :joy:

You wanna be careful Karl if you don’t want to get battered.

3 Likes

I’m always up for a challenge and as I have a few days free I can have a look, is your drone a Mavic Pro? I may be able to adapt my .stl files for your strobes.
First can you give me some dimensions off the strobe “Hight” top to bottom, “Width” edge to edge and the “Thickness” taking the measurement from the thickest part or the highest component. Also include pictures from different angles.

1 Like

In the OP, @silverfox682 said his was the MPP … which is physically identical, I believe. :+1:

1 Like

I guessed it might be Mavic Pro Platinum but abbreviation can be lazy at times and may lead to time wasted in design.

1 Like

Sorry, my bad - I’ve got a Mavic Pro Platinum ( with a skin )
Will do some measuring :+1:

:+1: