WANTED: H3-3D zenmuse [CLOSED]

bit of a long shot but does any one have a h3 or h4-3d kicking around for sale. I did buy one on eBay but it miraculously got lost in the post so now im sat with a GoPro 4 that I can’t use.

I know the phantom 2 is getting on a bit but I really can’t see the need to upgrade yet as for I use it for its more than adequate. plus my understanding is 2.4ghz goes further than 5ghz. Plus the wive would go mad lol.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve got a P2 with the zenmuse gimball, plus the video transmitter, Black Pearl monitor etc that I’m prepared to let go (got an Air and a Mini now) I’ve even got the bright yellow Peltor style case. The only thing I’ve removed is the Hero3+

The drone must have less than 5 hours total flight time. Only 1 battery, and never crashed. I guess It cost over £1k in total, but I’m TOTALLY realistic as to it’s current value (just look at fleabay), so if you want to make me an offer, and pick up a spare aircraft to boot . . . . . .

Simon

Hi,

I’ve got a P2 with the zenmuse gimball, plus the video transmitter, Black Pearl monitor etc that I’m prepared to let go (got an Air and a Mini now) I’ve even got the bright yellow Peltor style case. The only thing I’ve removed is the Hero3+

The drone must have less than 5 hours total flight time. Only 1 battery, and never crashed. I guess It cost over £1k in total, but I’m TOTALLY realistic as to it’s current value (just look at fleabay), so if you want to make me an offer, and pick up a spare aircraft to boot . . . . . .

Simon

Did you mean to do that @flames7607? :thinking:

Do what ? If you mean the double post then sorry, when I logged on it looked like it hadn’t posted so I did it again.

Sorry

1 Like

I wasn’t sure if it was accidental or a bump for @craigbarlow18 :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve sorted one now thanks. I had to order it from America but was a lot cheaper, I was just too impatient to wait lol

2 Likes