Wanted - ND Filters for DJI mini 2 - [SORTED]

Looking to try ND filters for shooting manual video here in the UK and in sunnier climates, let me know if you have any for sale.
Many thanks,
Barry

1 Like

i bought these sunnylyfe 6 filters for £31.99 on amazon

2 Likes

Thank you, I looked at those but in the end decided to go for the SKYREAT Camera Lens ND Filters Set 6 Pack, thanks for posting anyway mate…:+1:

1 Like

Hi Barry, I know that round orange blob in the sky has been missing in action recently but wondered if you’ve had chance to try out your SKYREAT filters. Looking for a good alternative to Polarpro, their website store is pretty crap and I can’t get the filters I’m after. I just want 16, 32 & 64 for the moment. Not bothered about the polarising filters as its pretty hard to pull off anyway on a drone. Cheers M

Hi Martin, I’ve tried them on the odd sunny days we have had and yes they work very well, they fit securely and are pretty easy to remove. I mainly got them for very sunny days in Spain but using them here where the drone is low ish and when there are moving subjects you can definitely see the cinematic difference when using the 180 rule.
Hope this helps,
B

2 Likes

Got the same ones from Banggood for about £24 delivered.

Seem pretty good

1 Like

I second what @BazJ says.
They are the ones I have and they work well, when the sun comes out :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks guys… will try and get my hands on some in prep for some better weather.