Warwickshire/Nuneaton/Coventry etc

Hi All
Im from Nuneaton and would like to get out more with fellow flyers.

Should be nice this weekend. Where do you normally go?

As a rule I tend to fly when I’m out and about with work, but when at home I tend to fly Market Bosworth

Yeah me too. Travel all over the UK. Will have to check out Market Bosworth. I usually go to hawksbury golf course in exhall just to get the hang of flying and fpv etc. Also to tune up.

Hi @andy1967 im in nuneaton too. Weddington to be precise, if you ever wish to meet up drop me a line.
There is a small group of us locals who go out once sometimes twice a week.

1 Like

Hi Andy, another Andy here too. I live right on Hawkesbury golf course. Hopefully we’ll get to see notveryprettyboy’s FPV drones there soon?! :wink:
Keep an eye on this thread…

1 Like

Yeah i’ll be there this sat and sunday. With my laptop to properly tune it.

Flies like a sack o shite at the mo

If you let me know what times this weekend I might be able to pop over the the golf course for a nosey;)

/edit

Get yourself a SpeedyBee then you won’t need the laptop for tuning, Just your phone

Yeah. I tried it with an otg cable. It worked but rewrote some obscure cli setting. Guess its not fully compatible with inav.

People use inav on quads now? Shocking! If your doing fpv then you really should be running betaflight rather than inav. Unless you really want the mission planner stuff…

Yeah i know. I get the dig in the ribs. Its just that im attached to my 450 and i know it will smash when it crashes. This way i can hit rth and it will come back. But when my 210 is built, it’ll be betaflight.

I’ll be out around half 10ish at hawksbury with my daughter so she can have a play with a little fpv hex I have. Then I’ll probably be out again about 3ish when the batteries charged.

@notveryprettyboy I’m just charging a few packs so will meet you there. Where about a are you gonna be?

That would be great, I will have to see when I’m working ( I’m a Chauffeur) work lots of weekends.
I live in Attleborough so not far from you.

Ha ha. My daughter said “i could see the grass” (in the goggles in acro trainer) “but it was getting further away” :rofl:

She did wayyyyy better than I did when I started learning fpv!

I put Betaflight in. Cocked up at first as my fc is upside down. And it needed a 270 cw. You know what? You may be right. There’s something wrong with INAV. Can’t put my finger on it. It’s like its not as forceful. Like its trying to say “Are you sure you want to roll that way sir? Are you sir?” I’ll be testing it tomorrow. Oh and what are your props made of? Seem quite strong.

im running gemfan flashes on the 5" and testing racecraft on the 6"

Come on weather FFS!