Well anyone who thinks Ferries aren't interesting is wrong. Here's the proof!

During the year of plague 2 (what a naff sequel it is as well) I have managed to get out and about and I got off my lazy bum and made a short film about some of the unusual or beautiful ferries I happened to see on my journies across this small Island. please watch, enjoy, comment, share, like and subscribe (I think that’s all of them)

22 Likes

Nice compelation, I have fond memories of the Sandbanks/Poole chain ferry from my childhood.

2 Likes

Very well done. An interesting compilation of some rather unusual ferries! Very interesting :+1:

Just liked and left a comment, already subbed from Lambourne Photography :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the comments and likes and subs - I will of course be returning the Youtube favour and subbing back!!!

2 Likes

Ooh - there’s quite a lot of travelling involved there!

Lovely shots, and thanks for invoking some nostalgia - in particular the Glenelg ferry. I don’t get up to Scotland enough (my favourite part of the UK by far), but I’ve been on that ferry a few times. Magical.

Looking forward to going up there next year. It was supposed to be 2020, but was cancelled due to plague, then 2021, and cancelled due to plague again :frowning:

2 Likes

Fascinating video, liked the ferry with the turntable deck.

2 Likes

Excellent video
Really interesting :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice compilation @JayForceOne
Especially good to see the Glenelg ferry, the last turntable ferry in operation.

1 Like

It is lovely up there - we were lucky and got there this September and I was blown away!

Many thanks - that turntable was new one for me!!

Great capture. Nice visuals.

1 Like

Excellent video, well done…

1 Like

Fantastic footage and well put together

1 Like