What Next

https://www.facebook.com/156060587793370/posts/2428396257226447?sfns=mo

I admit that I am a slow learner.
But what has the bbc got against drones?

1 Like

So have I understood this correctly? Students have decided that UAVs disturb seals so, to prove their thesis, they fly UAVs closer to seals than makes sense and then say don’t fly as close as we did? Where are they from, the University of the Bleedin’ Obvious?

1 Like

The guy that runs the Seal Rescue here in Pembrokshire uses a Phantom 4 to search for abandoned seals. Its people using mobile phones and their Brownie Cameras trying to get a close up of the seals that are causing the problem IMHO

1 Like

Isn’t 80% of research done by students bleeding obvious if you have 1/2 an ounce of common sense. This is part of the problem these days common sense is being bred out of the population.

4 Likes

I love the comment… “it was obvious the seals were agitated because they looked up. The next stage, they looked around…” cmon… Seals mess with killer whales for fun! They were probably just saying… “whatevs!”

1 Like

So, in the nature of “Research” it justifies them ignoring common sense and scaring seals.
Dick heads the lot of them and with that level of intelligence they should be studying health and safety or how to become a diligent traffic warden. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or politics.:rofl:

1 Like

They couldn’t possibly do a worse job,could they ??? :wink::rofl::rofl: