Where are the pano photos?

I decided to take some pano photos, sphere and vertical. Are these on the memory card? And will they download straight to phone or ipad to view, or will I have to go thro a 3rd party software such as Kuala?

You can share them I believe through the GO app

They should be saved as individual photos on the memory card, but, you can stitch them together in the Go4 app with the MP as Chris mentioned, I’m not sure if they have made any changes to the M2P though.
Don’t ask me how to do it through the app as it’s been a long time since I did this.
I prefer to stitch mine with Photoshop or Lightroom sometimes, the P4P doesn’t have the feature so if I do a pano I have to do it manually unless it’s a 360 and then I let Hangar take the photos and again stitch them together myself.

M2P is listed so I assume it is still the same procedure.

2 Likes

Go into your files on the memory card and there will be a folder called panorama in which any panoramas taken are stored In individual named folders.

Depending what you have set up in the preferences on the go app ( if you have asked it to save individual photo’s) there will be a stitched pano jpg, plus individual.jpgs and individual raw files. Unfortunately You don’t get a stitched raw panorama.

This is the same for Mavic air and Mavic 2 :+1:

Thanks Guys, I’ll have a look when I get home, it’ll give me something to do on a bank holiday Monday instead of going to the dfs/Harvey’s ba k holiday sale!!

1 Like