Which mobile device

Hi
I have had no issues at all with my android tab or my Samsung S8 phone either.
There will always be an argument as which is best, IOS or android I have always used android as when I look at the price of Apple stuff I shudder in my feet, You could buy 2 or 3 android tabs for the price of an iPad. At the end of the day it is a matter of taste and what you are used to I guess.
@ TassyWass, not sure what you meant by “Easier to downgrade the DJI app with Android”, could you clarify please.
@Ronidog, if you have a 10" iPad then give it a go and see how you get on with it.
I got a nice 360 yesterday evening.

1 Like

Thanks all for your help. I have ordered the zenpad. Manufacturer Refurbished £89.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant you can download older versions of the DJI Go4 app on Android. People with modded FW may require it. Sometimes updates to the app come with problems so you can easily go back to an older app instead of waiting for a fix.

On iOS, you can’t get an older app version without going through a lengthy process.

@Ronidog
Wow thats a good price, where did you get it?

@TassyWass
Oh, ok now I get what you mean, mine wanted to do an upgrade yesterday evening before I wanted to fly so I clicked no do it later. I haven’t had any issues as yet, so hope it continues like it.

I’ve found this to be a really good forum with lots of guys giving good advice and help. Thanks guys!!!

2 Likes

@SkyJumper Asus sell via their UK website https://uk.store.asus.com/outlet/refurbished-tablets.html free postage and a one year guarantee :grinning: I am happy with that

You are totally right about this helpful forum.

I just need some confidence to set the drone up in the air.

1 Like

@Ronidog
What drone is it, if its a Mavic Pro then I would suggest you start in Beginner mode, which imits your height and distance to 30m, get used to it at that and then you can adjust the height and distance limits as you get more confident.

1 Like

@SkyJumper

Thanks I have a mavic air so I can fpollow your advice

I use a Google pixel 2XL with my Mavic Air, which actually isn’t officially supported by DJI!!! Ive had a few occasions where the USB didn’t want to play nice with controller and I had to enable developer mode USB Debugging to fix it. Just be careful with cheap android phones and supportability with DJI is my advice.