White Castle, Monmouthshire

Finally got around to stitching this from the other week.

14 Likes

Beautiful 360 Rich.

Are you sticking the raw, because you can see a lot more detail than I normally get from the DJI stitched jpeg?

1 Like

Thank you Brian.

No, this was taken with the P4P in jpeg and stitched in Lightroom, hence the slight colour change on the join.
I then used Photoshop to resize, add the logo, and to cut it in half and stitch to try and hide the colour difference a little better.

1 Like

I need to take the time to learn to do that properly. I always take and save the raw images, so must give it a try. Do you use a specific size when you resize?

Yes, I resize to 16,384 x 8192 the max Kuula allows.

I forgot to say that I use Hangar to take the photos and then stitch them myself as well as letting Hangar have a go as well sometimes :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Rich
Any reason you don’t use the GO4 360 option, or is that not available with the P4P?

From memory it isn’t available on the P4P, Hangar takes 23 photos with the P4P, when I tried it with the Mavic I think Go4 took 46 photos which I also did the same 360 with Hangar, there was no improvement in picture quality that I could see stitching both myself.

1 Like

Thanks Rich

1 Like

No problem Brian.