Why VLOS is important

Imaging flying a drone and the modern equivalent of one of these comes along at this height…

4 Likes

@MartG1960 oh boy I just loved hearing the sound of the chopper noises again.

I’ve been in 1000’s of flights it was twice a day 5 days a week for years.

Some Pilots are crazy and tree hopping is a adrenaline rush but fuffing dangerous but we felt safer from attacks as being high your a a sitting targets :scream:

Been a few times when hit air pockets and all of a sudden start dropping like a bag of shit until it catches again…that’s pants changing time.:cry:

Had some pilots switch of the engine and turn and smile :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

On one of the flight one of my mates who hates flying just cracked and was trying to rip him out the seat to kill him, we jumped on him before he shot the pilot :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh boy I loved embarkation and disembarkation, bouncing over houses and towns.

Sad stories also one was at bessbrook as it was the busiest heliports in the world every 5 to 10 minutes so sometime would have to load on outside the heliport on open ground but unfortunately while we were crouched down waiting chopper landed but just to close to when embarking the lad did not bend down enough as he was coming down a slight inclines but enough to chop the top of his head off cleanly :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Thanks @MartG1960

3 Likes