Will the price of the DJI Mini 2 come down then the Mini 3 is released?

Hi with the DJI mini 3pro coming out soon im think should i wait then maybe the mini 2 will drop in price what do you think :thinking:

DJI don’t drop their prices, they just release new models at a higher price than the old model.

If you want a Mini 2 then buy it now as it’ll still be the same price six to twelve months from now.

2 Likes

I’ll more than likely be selling my mini 2 once I’ve seen the final spec for the 3!

1 Like

Second hand prices of what becomes an old version when a new model is released tend to drop in any market

2 Likes

I imagine production of the mini 2 won’t stop just yet either. The second hand market is probably going to be your best bet. No doubt a lot of very well looked after ones will end up on here once people upgrade. I suspect mine will but I can’t guarantee when I’ll drop the £s on the 3.

1 Like

Thanks for all your replies i do think the price that the mini 2 is at is well worth the money for what you get and the freedom you can fly :+1:

1 Like

Correct…I bought my DJI Mini 2 about 18 Months ago and the price is still the same. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I don’t believe the Mini3 “Pro” is a replacement for the Mini2.

The Mini2, and the Mini SE are consumer drones, and price wise they fit the demographic of those whom want a drone but are not interested in a “Drone Hobby” per-say.

With the xtra features the Mini3 has, camera and electrickery wise, I’d hazard a guess that this is more of a prosumer product, aimed at real-estate and and survey applications where available space would restrict the use of a larger drone, especially when shooting indoors.

Just the thoughts of a medicated mind.

4 Likes

As someone who is thinking about purchasing a 2nd drone, i would be interested in peoples thoughts on a possible reduction in price of the mini 2 once the new 3 makes its entrance

1 Like

As above, the prices never drop to be honest, so I wouldn’t be too excited

1 Like

There will be plenty of nearly new ones available I’d guess from the early adopters and serial upgraders ;o)

1 Like

It is growing on me

1 Like