Willett Hill Tower, Somerset

Nice trip up to Willett Hill, Taunton this afternoon with @Bmturl some stunning colours up there.

Faves Welcome and thoughts as always. :pray:

12 Likes

All bloody fantastic shots Steve! If I was forced to pick 9 is my absolute favourite with amazing dramatic colours. Closely followed by 6, 8 and 12 but as I say all are fantastic mate :heart_eyes: :clap:t2:

1 Like

Did you spy any lone trees while you were there by chance? :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

Thank you mate, appreciated :pray:
I found a stunning one on the opposite side of the road to 40 Camando RM Norton Manor Camp. Think id have it shot down if I attempted it. :sob:

1 Like

4 and 5 are my faves. Looks like a great place to fly!

1 Like

Fantastic place, right on my door step and never been.

1 Like

5 does it for me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi there @McSteamy2010. 5 and 9 are my favourites, mate but all are fantastic. Brilliant stuff!

1 Like

Thank you Chris :pray:

1 Like

All are very impressive but No. 5 would be my single choice :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you John, #5 seems to be the most popular.:blue_heart:

1 Like

All nice shots but 5 stands out for me. Keep them coming !

1 Like

Thanks Paul :blush:

Beautiful colours. they are all amazing shots, what a stunning location. No. 5 is my favourite- stunning light. :sunrise: :grin:

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

I thought when processing these that number 5 would be the hardest as it was quite dark. But leaving it dark and highlighting the tower has made it quite effective.

1 Like

Quick question… which one is number 5? I think they are showing in a different order on my phone :thinking:

1 Like

This one is 5 for me :thinking:

1 Like

OK thats the same for me but if I click on the images and scroll through 5 is the one you posted on the daily thread?

1 Like

Just tested your theory and its the same for me! :exploding_head: how strange.

In actual fact no.5 doesn’t even show when scrolling through :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hmmmm bit weird… you posted 12 pics but only 8 show when scrolling? :exploding_head:

1 Like