Competition # 2: Win a DJI Mini 3 Pro Mega Bundle!

DJI’s flagship sub-250g drone bundle totalling £1,057 could be yours!

The mini-sized, mega-capable DJI Mini 3 Pro is just as powerful as it is portable. Weighing 249g and with upgraded safety features, it’s not only regulation-friendly, but also the safest in its series. With a 1/1.3-inch sensor and top-tier features, it redefines what it means to fly Mini. Every image is enriched with a higher dynamic range to reveal more detail in highlights and shadows.

DJI Mini 3 Pro is hands-down the safest DJI Mini to date. Equipped with forward, backward, and downward dual-vision sensors and an all-new aircraft design, it offers a broader sensing range and enhanced safety.

The DJI Mini 3 Pro is outstanding in a wide range of lighting conditions, so you can always be ready to create. The 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor features dual native ISO and supports the direct output of HDR footage.

Take your content to the next level with stunning 4K/60fps video and 48MP RAW photos. Marvel at the rich clarity of every image, even as you zoom in. Or slow things down as the world gets hectic with dramatic 1080p/120fps slow-motion video.

Not only is the DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC worth £859 up for grabs, but we’re also including the DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit worth £159 which includes two intelligent flight batteries, a charging hub, shoulder bag, spare props, and more.

And if that wasn’t enough, we’re also throwing in a SanDisk Extreme 256GB MicroSD card worth £39 too, bringing the total prize value to £1,057!

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £1.49 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 03/06/2023 at 23:59

Live draw: 04/06/2023 at 20:00

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

13 Likes

ooftyahoorsir!!! 5000 tickets comin’ up!

1 Like

Yep, those numbers add up :joy: Great prize :clap:

Yeah yeah i know, i was just sharing my excitement and enthusiasm. party pooper, you sound like my wife, always bringing me down to earth and destroying me, well done :clap:
:rofl:

1 Like

Well worth a punt with 10 tickets :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Great prize 20 tickets bought :+1:

3 Likes

Chose the closest answer as none of them was correct… :wink:

I have tried to join the competition but it will not let me buy tickets :frowning:

Did you update your profile on Drone Scene?

If not - follow this link.

If you did, you’ll have got this message on the competition page …

In which case you need to head here and subscribe to become a full member.

GOOD LUCK!

:+1:

I thought I was a member. Anyway the links done work for me it says I need to be logged in but I am :frowning:

Entered!! :blush: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

You are logged in here … obviously … click top right on Drone Scene (different site - same credentials - it automatically authenticates you when you do) …

… then you can proceed from there with the links above.

I’m in!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I’m in too… Hmm, now what can I do wth 2 MINI3 Pro’s… Could give one to hubby I suppose, or keep it as a spare…

1 Like

Stereoscopic video?

:crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m in :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Oooh, now there’s a thought… Lol…

1 Like

Im in :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Quick (and quite boring) admin question. When I entered the last comp I received 2 confirmation emails: one was the receipt for payment and the other contained a link to my tickets.

This time around, I’ve only received the payment receipt. The tickets seem to be present and correct on DroneScene - I just haven’t received the email with the link.

Just checking whether this is expected behaviour or whether it’s some sort of bug?

I can’t comment … I’ve not bought any tickets. I’m not allowed to participate. :cry: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is Rich’s domain. Pinging … @PingSpike .

1 Like