Competition # 1: Win an Anker 347 Power Bank!

The Anker PowerCore 40K worth £129 could be yours!

The first Grey Arrows Drone Club competition prize draw is now underway :partying_face:

The Anker Powerbank 347 is equipped with Anker in-house PIQ3.0 technology, (QC and PD) and is suitable to charge a large number of devices. The super huge 40,000mAh cell capacity provides over eight charges for an iPhone 13, over six charges for Samsung S22 Ultra and over 2 charges for MacBook Air.

Equipped with 2 USB-A and 2 USB-C ports, the portable charger is ideal for charging your DJI Mini Drone, laptop, phone, tablet, and earphones. It supports Power Delivery charging technology and works flawlessly with a wide range of devices such as laptops, phones, tablets, and more.

It is compatible with most USB-C and USB-A devices. Get the fastest possible charge of up to 30W with a USB-C port, and 18W with a USB-A port.

Trickle Charging Mode is designed to provide optimised charging to low-power devices such as earphones, Bluetooth speakers, and other accessories.

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £0.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 13/05/2023 at 23:59

Live draw: 14/05/2023 at 20:00

Congratulations to our winner @edbrown_82

:partying_face:

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

11 Likes

5 tickets bought :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

1 Like

Good luck, Chris :blush:

We’ll have a poll going out later in the week (in a separate thread) asking people what other prizes they want to see :smiley:

2 Likes

Cheap skate :rofl:

:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::white_check_mark: :smiley:

Bought

3 Likes

Cheap skate @Kirky :wink:

:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl:

£20 bought :+1:

How many tickets are there in total ?

:point_down:

2 Likes

Unlimited, usually when comps like this are run they have a certain amount of tickets available depending on value of item to price of ticket,
Hence asking.

1 Like

https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

Some Competitions are limited to one ticket purchase, other competitions have no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase. A maximum of 99 tickets can be purchased in any one transaction. Multiple transactions of ticket purchases are allowed where the Competition permits.

1 Like

Bought - never won anything before​:roll_eyes:, maybe this time :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Good luck Colin :smiley:

1 Like

In it to win it, I’ve had a few good wins on the comp sites in the past, some with only 1 ticket :+1:t3:

1 Like

Good luck Jim :smiley:

3 Likes

Cheers, 5 tickets in the bag :pray:

3 Likes

10 purchased thanks.
Apple Pay makes this very easy so I’ll have to make sure I don’t get carried away :rofl:

1 Like

Joking aside here

We’re all become gambling addicts :laughing:

I gambled when I married and ever since knew I never win anything as I’m a unlucky guy. :woozy_face::flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

It’s a way I can contribute to the site as I cannot buy merchandise just to hide in a cupboard.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought, it’s a great idea :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I’m in it, to win it.
Good luck everyone.

2 Likes