Wind Farm - Added to Wind Farms in Wales

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene - Location # 596

Land owner permission not required.

Park in the lay-by on the narrow B road indictaed by the pin and then either fly from there or trudge across common land to be nearer.

On a clear day, from this location you can see for miles - my shot is from a slightly different location and is from private property that I had permission (know the owner) to fly from. Where the pin is, you won’t be this close not even after half an hour walking across the fields.

As ever with these locations - stout, waterproof footwear is advised.

The originator declared that this location was not in a flight restriction zone at the time of being flown. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying the same location.

4 Likes

Are you stalking me :rofl:

2 Likes

Just adding the places I’ve been to to help others, honest guv.

90% of the places I’ve added are less than 20m drive from my house and I’ve been remiss in not adding them. In a way, I wish others had added them already so I didn’t have to work it out :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah I know, I’m only kidding :smile: I’ve been too lazy to add them myself if I’m honest :rofl:

1 Like

Well I’m back in work tomorrow so you can take over - going to add one more local one and then I think I’m done for now.

1 Like

very nice