Winter trip Scotland

I went to Scotland last week did not get much time to fly most have flown drone 30 minutes in total in six days weather was really bad rain,snow,and wind could not visit a lot of places I would have liked to have gone hopefully next time

22 Likes

Those are excellent, however much time you had! And I think I see a possible entry for the current Challenge in there?

4 Likes

They are all great shots Naz, but, love the one of the Dam.
Just proves that no matter how long you are in the air, still some great shots to be had.

2 Likes

@Fatboy Where is that dam and the valley in pic 3?

1 Like

Great shots Naz

1 Like

Loch Laggan?, if my memory serves me right.

1 Like

The dam is called Laggan dam 30 minutes from Fort William the valley is called Ballachulish Glencoe just drive Through glencoe you can not miss it lots of other places on that road Beautiful views will go back in summer hopefully better weather

2 Likes

Wonderful pictures. Brilliant :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great shots of a stunning and beautiful country :sunglasses:

I’ve been there but didnt recognise if from your photo with the snow. It looks so surreal.

Think I’ll take a run up to Laggan Dam one weekend.

2 Likes

Another good Dam is Crauchan (Argyll & Bute).
I worked in the Power Station inside the Mountain there back in the late 70s.
Bit of a hike to get to though.

3 Likes

That’s why we have drones :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t think my old SSEB Pass will get me in ,these days.

1 Like

Make sure you go day after it’s been raining I have 2 minutes video will put it up when I get time looks really Awesome I went up there two days in a row first day started to rain next day started to snow did not get much time flying in two days probably 10 minutes in two days

2 Likes

Lovely part of the world up there near Fort William. I’m in Scotland next week. Hopefully I can pop it up if the weather permits.

3 Likes

Superb shots👍
Very well done considering the difficulties with the weather at the moment
I long to spend time in Scotland it’s a beautiful country
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Some absolutely fantastic photos @Fatboy :+1:t3:

Which road was that second photo?

I’m going up myself for a week road trip around Scotland in June, going around the Isle of Skye, Glencoe etc.

2 Likes

Loved your photo’s of Scotland. I spent time up near Aviemore in the 70’s with the Army boy it was flippin cold, but nevertheless great people. Have a brilliant time.

:+1:

The second photo was taken on A82 three sisters view point just type in on google maps

3 Likes

Great pics. I have lots to learn!!!

1 Like