Wraps - Anyone able to cut parts for me?

Ah yeah of course, they wrap there’s over the edges don’t they. :thinking:
Probably work with it though :+1:

That would be great, Thanks

Their attention to detail, and instructions, are bloody amazing! I should try using them! :rofl:

I think my OCD took over … “These are so epic I don’t want to get them dirty. Best leave them in their nice clean packages, then.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scanner now being unearthed, next.

Scanning …

(Yeah - old PSE loads FAR quicker than CC, and does a shit load of basic things just as well, and the speed of scanning is down to the scanner. :cock-a-snook:)

2400dpi

MP Body Wrap - Top-Front.rar (471.6 KB)

All systems go they are going to send me some of the wrap to use for the parts required.

I’m having a Mavic Pro dropped off to me tomorrow so I’ll run a test cut on the templates I’ve got and report back once I’ve nailed the sizing. If you need what you want cutting, I’m more than happy to do it, just need to get that vinyl to me. :+1:

How’s this for service?! :clap:t2: :bowing_man:t2:

Not bad for £50 … + P&P. :rofl:

As soon as it comes I will post it to you so can you please message me your address and let me know how much and the best way to pay you. Thank you for putting in so much effort.

1 Like

I’m just happy for you to buy Rich a Coffee mate. Address sent. :+1:

1 Like

Test cuts and brushed titanium done.

Many thanks came this morning and all fitted perfectly, I can’t thank you enough, coffees bought for the forum as you requested.

Thanks Dave, thanks Steve :blush:

1 Like

Excellent, glad there okay :+1: thanks for the feedback and dunk a biscuit Rich :+1: