Yesterday I crashed my Mavic Air 2 into a Wall!

Well these Mavic Air 2’s are tough little machines, feeling somewhat overconfident of my new found flying abilities, I thought I’d do some ariels of my car on the drive … all was going well until I ventured into some sideways manoeuvres! I hadn’t’t calibrated the new yaw rotation speed in tripod mode and the drone shot sideways into the front of my house, and yes I know there is no sideways obstacle avoidance. So hitting the brick wall it dropped like a stone onto the front lawn, fearing the worst (secretly thinking well that’s why I bought DJI cover) I rushed up to find the drone in perfect shape. I restarted the Air 2 and all is well, working fine and absolutely no marks on it! What a tough drone this is, so now I’m thinking if it survives that, why did I buy the DJI cover! :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

For when your MA turns into a submarine…:thinking:

2 Likes

When it drops futher than 10ft or so

1 Like

Good point, :+1: but I’ll also need a diver to recover it before it before I can send it back! :laughing:

Push the Missus in but don’t forget to fit her with a nose peg…:grin:

1 Like

The way I see it it’s one life saved and I still have two lives and two foolish moves left! :grinning:

Slight challenge she is not a great swimmer … :anguished:

Easier for her to get to the bottom, just give her a hose pipe…:clown_face:

2 Likes