Your Tribute to HM Queen Elizabeth II

One of my favourite coastal shots.
Winchelsea Beach, East Sussex

The Queen visited Winchelsea in 1966 as part of a tour of Sussex to commemorate the 900th anniversary of the Battle of Hastings

13 Likes

9 Likes

I was on HMS Elizabeth last month… What a beast of a vessel!

2 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

I guess my tribute is on the forecourt at Buckingham Palace…

10 Likes

10 Likes

I would love to think they chose this C17 because of it’s Reg Code when turned upside down :smile:

14 Likes

That flew directly over the house yesterday!

1 Like

Well spotted @yorkie9668 so glad it didn’t end up upside down though

At the Tower 2019

7 Likes

I also saw it fly over my house and gave a salute as she passed by.

1 Like

Snape Church, Suffolk Coastal

11 Likes

Countryside sunset - Mow Cop, UK

10 Likes

Further to my picture of Portsmouth Harbour in the early morning here it is in the late afternoon of a day just before Christmas 2021. I was working in a Gosport children’s soft play centre as a Santa and when the shift finished I drove to the waterfront and flew from a pre-planned TOAL. Both our new carriers were alongside the dock wall on the opposite side of the harbour; HMS Queen Elizabeth and HMS Prince of Wales.

In one of the Fun and Friendly edit competitions I entered a differently processed but similar view, this time showing more of the Gosport side of the harbour:

8 Likes

I know I’ve already posted something similar, but I couldn’t drive past this today without sending up the Mini 3 Pro to capture the Union Flag at half mast. Holy Trinity Church, Blythburgh, Suffolk.

9 Likes

St Marys Loch Scottish Borders 08/09/2022
Our Queen loved Scotland, and so do we, " My wife and I " :rofl: were visiting Scotland when the Queen passed away. The next day we visited St Marys Loch :- Hills, Lochs, Trees, Blue Sky (sometimes) & fresh air.

11 Likes

Not my best picture, but I do get super patriotic around remembrance Sunday.
This was Stoneclough Bridge back in 2021

12 Likes

Drax Power Station tonight

17 Likes

From Instagram

G_20220919_1002262

7 Likes