YouTube drone channels, tutorials and recommendations

IJustine… Although for all the wrong reasons… :roll_eyes:
@ianinlondon for sure very informative and enjoyable viewing. Watched some of the above but although content is good, I find it hard work sticking to the end of the vid. Off the top of my head Dustin Dummel, Idaho quadcopter, rotor riot, and obviously all members on here !

1 Like

Here’s a few more channels…

2 Likes

Have you seen iJustine’s sister’s channel? … well worth a look for similar reasons :wink:

Sisters…mmmmmmmmm :wink:

1 Like

Right then. I’ve been ‘working’ my way through self isolation over the last week or so and still have 4 DAYS to go. I have literally been watching back to back YT channels on everything to do with drones as well as jumping in and out of the forum here. Been through the likes of ianinlondons channel (fantastic channel btw @ianinlondon), Mr MPW, ikopta and from the other side of the pond Drone Valley, 51Drones and Captain Drone. Can anyone recommend another channel to see me through the last hurdle! Please!!

Ps.Do I need help??

1 Like

From Denmark TECH DRONE MEDIA

How about this dude. He’s doing fun stuff

Rotor Riot

:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @DeanoG60, @macspite, @anon34183503 for the suggestions guys. I ll give them a go tomorrow I think.
Cheers

1 Like

Dustin Dunill does some great yt reviews also Tech drone media

1 Like

Quite entertaining

1 Like

@CSB73 we have merged your thread in to an existing thread on the same subject from a few months ago.

No worries thanks :+1:

Have a look at my post further up this thread (if you haven’t already

https://greyarro.ws/t/youtube-drone-videos-tutorials-and-info/3319/13?u=budgieuk

I don’t know why, but I really enjoy the posts from Idaho Quadcopter

Hi Everyone,

I can see quite a few topics around You Tube drone channels etc. As someone brand new to Drones I’m a little bit inspired to catalogue my journey especially as not only am I new but also 2021 is under the new reg etc. Would love thoughts and comments from this community plus any recommendations for other Drone related You Tube.

Cheers

Neil

There are indeed a lot of hobby drone YouTube channels out there, mine being one of them (Essex on Film) I’m by no means successful with few subscribers but that really isn’t the point for me. Any advise that I can give is purely amateurish but for starters pick a catchy name for your channel and spend some time getting the presentation right. The banner image and channel description are what sets you apart from the rest (and content of course) A short five second channel intro video at the start of all your uploads is another good point. It sets the consistency across all your uploads. Picking the right sound/music track to accompany your video is vital. The wrong type of background track can ruin a good upload and turn the viewer off. YouTube has a great library of free stuff to choose from. It’s time consuming. Not just the uploading and getting YouTube right but also the sharing on social media and other groups. Be prepared to put some time into it. Good luck. Look forward to see your channel when its up and running.

1 Like

Thanks for the help, rlly appreciated.

I had to scroll through a lot of TOWIE stuff to find you! :joy:

1 Like

A picture of yourself, hands clasped to the sides of your head, eyes and mouth wide, accompanied by a lurid click-bait title (“DRONE FOOTAGE OF MY LOCAL PARK: UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS!”) should do the trick.

Oh, wait, “sets you apart from the rest”. :rofl:

2 Likes