Bethlehem Welsh independent chapel, N.Wales - Added to Historic Buildings in Wales

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

Bethlehem Welsh independent chapel was built in 1800 and rebuilt in 1834,
Again in 1872 ( to the design of architect W. Beynon) and again in 1911 ( to the design of W.D. Jenkins of Llandeilo).
The present chapel, dated 1911, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the gable entry type.
TOAL at public footpath point indicated on DS, chapel just to North.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 01/09/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

North Wales is a big place, any clue as to which town? :slight_smile:

Did you click the link @Edison ?

I won’t try to pronounce it :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

I clicked something that gave a very vague map with little detail, but now it is working correctly. :slight_smile:

Also, the home of Mark Lewis Jones, Welsh actor in Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Troy … to name a few. You of all folk should have known that Rich :joy:

2 Likes

It’s fairly close to me and is usually just called Rhos. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, Edison, Rhosllanerchrugog or "Rhos " as we say round here.
Biggest village in Wales !

I think I’m in the smallest village. It so small it’s actually classed as a hamlet!

Yes, lots of small places around there. I used to live in Sychdyn; moved to Rhosllanerchrugog in 2006. Llandegla moors behind us and Llangollen Panorama not too far - good flying easy access with car or bike.