Broadmoor hospital crowthorne Berkshire - Added to Historic Buildings in South East

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

This place has very peaceful surroundings & places to walk, i TOAL’D from a nearby meadow on the corner of south road, where there is a gate to open fields & landscape, it was very quiet just a dog walker or two, so do be mindful of public, I did call the hospital out of courtesy to let them know I would be flying nearby, they were totally fine & just asked not to fly directly over the hospital & respect there privacy, the surroundings of the hospital are actually gorgeous with also many tall pine / cedar trees & just very calm, if you do plan to fly be carful to TOAL from the correct spot as there is quite a bit of sssi around you which you can see on drone scene , I would visit again.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 02/07/2023. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

5 Likes

Cool ,that just down the road, I was put off by all the SSI’s but when I investigated it seems the SSI is for flora and not fauna and has not been updated since the 90’s.

1 Like

You can’t receive a better reply than that… Interesting they have no flight restrictions actually over the property itself, but then again they don’t like to label it as a ’ prison ’ …

2 Likes

Seriously Sychotic Inmates?

:wink:

1 Like

sorry SSSI’s all the s’s