Cannock Chase Seven Springs Staffordshire - Added to Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty in West Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

Seven Springs is one of the many features to explore on Cannock Chase. I parked near Weeton's Bridge but there is a Carpark at Seven Springs. A short walk to my 1st TOAL place but there are so many places to explore your spoilt for choice.

There are few facilities in the area for comfort breaks but Milford is the nearest place for food and drink.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 04/04/2024. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

6 Likes

Great video as always Colin - bloopers at the end were funny haha - Do love this area - so need to get on the bike and take the drone with me again as its been too long. Dont think I have ever been in this area of the Chase as I generally keep to the MTB trails when I am there.

1 Like

@LE60LAD We go regularly in the Spring and Summer Peter but less so in the wet. We either start on the Chase or Shugborough and do a nice 12k walk that takes in the canals, Seven Springs, Stepping Stones and back through Milford. Always stop of at the Canalside Cafe for a hearty breakfast though, whichever way we go! :grin:

MMM might have to do this at some point sounds good to me - do need to explore that area way more than I have done - I keep saying it but really need to do so haha

1 Like