Chatterley Whitfield Colliery Heritage Centre - Added to Historic Buildings in West Midlands

Love your pictures , nice area to fly.

1 Like

Many thanks @jimvfrmoto750
It certainly is a lovely area to fly, really blustery at times but lovely all the same. I plan on going back soon.

Are you local?

Hi Rolo, about half hour away my father used to work there till it closed, are you local?

1 Like

About the same (20 mins / half hour) I’m in Newcastle.

If you ever fancy getting together for a days flying then feel free to give me a shout :+1:

1 Like

Hi Rolo , I’m from Chesterton,so not a million miles away.

1 Like

Ah yeah not too far away at all :+1:
Like I said, if your ever at a loose end and fancy a bit of flying then give me a shout

Will give this a blast on Monday 31/10.22

1 Like

It’s lovely during sunset and the weather looks flyable then too. Let us know how you get on :+1:

I’ve flown here too @northernlights53 :grin:

1 Like

My footage from yesterday…

2 Likes

awesome fying, love this location …

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

I’ve just added a new Take Off And Landing marker to this location @northernlights53 :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @northernlights53 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hmm, there is a lot less vegetation than when I flew last year, I may have to have a return trip in the near future…

There still seems to be a fair bit of greenery around, considering the time of year. As expected the paths were a bit muddy.

I’ve never seen so many steps to get to the top of the spoil heap.