DJI Shark Pro

DJI Mavic Shark Pro :grinning:

Release date 01/04/24

6 Likes

I think you should have posted this next Monday? :thinking: :smiley:

If this was real, I’d buy it in a heartbeat, looks amazing - it’d be great fun with a few of them in the local boating lake :star_struck:

2 Likes

Also not sure why its got ADS-B on it :rofl:

1 Like

I know but someone would have beaten me to it :roll_eyes:

100% would be getting one

1 Like

I like the app, DJI Swim :joy:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t the batteries be intelligent swim batteries instead of flight batteries. :rofl:

2 Likes

You could even use this to go on SAR missions to find crashed DJI drones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And it should come with spare fins instead of props.

2 Likes

Imagine the firmware mods we could made to change the depth it could swim to in the ocean :shark: :clap:t2:

And the new speed freak badges we’d have to create :smiley:

Dammit, I really want one of these :smiley:

3 Likes

And me, brings back memories when I used to go to our local lake with some friends. We took our remote control cars but then for a laugh hid the cars and stood by the lake with the controls to see how many people would really believe we had a remote control Submarine. Now and again one of us would even shout, “Careful you nearly crashed into me” some people chose to sit on a bench thinking it was real then getting bored walked off “probably wondering how we knew where it was”.

1 Like

SONAR obstacle avoidance?
Object tracking to follow fish of interest?

1 Like

Haha, nice try. But why bother when with enough cash to purchase the proper training one can “swim with the fishes” ( to use a mafia phrase) and dive with proper sharks (sharp teeth & all)?

1 Like

I wonder if all the drone auditors well get one and try and get in to salmon and fish farms, lol. If this ever came to market this would be sooo coool, almost like a mini sub, great idea, i have seen a video of someone putting a hero 12 on a fish, that was fun

Half price today only :grinning:

3 Likes