Falls of Bruar - Added to Rivers and Canals in Scotland

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Stunning location, beautiful scenery and colours, and a bridge or two to fly under too, although rather tight…

Walk up to the first bridge and there are some clear spots to TOAL, and can fly up to higher bridge from there - the walk up to the 2nd bridge is a bit more challenging, very steep.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 22/10/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

2 Likes

Thanks for that Suzanne, you’ve saved me a job. I’m a regular visitor to Bruar, a friend lets me use his caravan in Blair Atholl. I’ve got plenty of photos and Osmo pocket footage but none by drone so far. I took the Mini 2 with me when I was there earlier in the year but it rained all day. Maybe I’ll get the chance next year. In the meantime I can enjoy your video. :+1:

1 Like

Lovely location, and quality footage, well done :clap:

1 Like

Lol, you are welcome… Good luck with your next trip, looking at the footage now I can see loads of ways to improve, but on the day we were pushed for time, so I kept it short, next time I shall try ascending through the valley and capturing more closer in footage…

1 Like

Thanks @clinkadink :slight_smile:

1 Like