Green park - Added to Modern Buildings in South East

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

TOAL from nearby lake with surrounding meadows , be cautious of the power lines and electricity substation , very quiet and peaceful surroundings , lots of places too TOAL , even easier with a sub 250g drone , just be mindful if you go to far into ( green park ) readings madjeski football stadium sits within and can become busy with the public.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 31/10/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

2 Likes

I want to fly here @Kirky, but there are no parking or take off and landing markers. Would you be able to add some to the map please?

1 Like

Yes can do will do while I’m sat here twiddling my thumbs :+1::sweat_smile:

Have done it for you, anywhere on cottage lane is good, plenty of little cut out lay-by’s fields etc, I believe when adding this location a while back while it was still under construction I may have put the marker a little to far away from TOAL, also depending on what your flying or your qualifications you may find better TOAL driving on to green park now the construction there has pretty much finished.
Or completely finished.

2 Likes