Hey from buxton Derbyshire

Hey all im ash from buxton Derbyshire im very new here i have many hobbies metal detecting mud larking bottle digging photography and drone flying i enjoy using the drone for photos its awsome and the pics you czb grt above is awsome. Youll have to excuse my seplling and grammer im very dyslexia so i apologies for that i hope you are all well and look forward to seeing other people’s photos many thanks.

5 Likes

Hi Ash @Ashman2489 and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Ashman2489 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene and please feel free to add locations of your own too :smiley:

Wondering whether you can fly a particular model of drone under particular circumstances? Check out Good 2 Go where you’ll soon find the answer :blush:

Have you seen our Members Map? You may find some pilots living near you.:+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

And finally, if you are new to drones and wondering what it’s all about, have a look at Resources for a beginner.

Welcome once again!

2 Likes

I see from your profile you’re in Buxton. I’ve edited the thread title to show this … it helps those in your area to pop in and say Hi. :+1:

3 Likes

Hi @Ashman2489 - Ashley - welcome to GADC :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hi Ashley, welcome to Grey Arrows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to GADC

2 Likes

Hi Ashley, welcome from the Black Country

2 Likes

Welcome @Ashman2489 Ashley to the GADC family. We’re all mad here lol, but also friendly and welcoming :grinning:

3 Likes