Lochinver Outskirts - Added to Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Scotland

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

The Highland's stunning landscape just beyond Lochinver is a sight to behold. You can gaze upon the distant mountains from a quaint parking spot just off the main road.

///fastening.stables.almost

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 01/10/2023. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

4 Likes

Gosh I remember it well from last summer with the Kylesu bridge in the background. We went as a group on a driving weekend and stopped in the layby on the north side of the bridge and had a bite and a drink at the fantastic Surf and Turf food bar before we headed further north before turning off and heading back to Garve at Laxford Bridge. One of the guys got his drone out and flew it under the bridge and then followed a boat heading out of the bay, he showed us the footage later that evening and it was fantastic.

1 Like

We had an absolutely fantastic time during our visit. When it comes to picturesque landscapes, I truly believe there’s no place in the world quite like it.