Lough Money - Added to Lakes and Reservoirs in Northern Ireland

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

There is a small carpark at the lough, or you can park at The Barn pub in Saul village and walk the quiet roads and lanes to get there. Slieve Patrick, nearby, is also drone friendly. There are plenty of open fields, quiet lanes and few houses in the locality.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 23/09/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

4 Likes

Thanks for adding the location in Northern Ireland onto the Drone Scene map, @TheFatController. :+1: Third one.

@OzoneVibe Hi Dave, has the map been refreshed following the recent Dronescene improvements? The reason I ask is that I previously posted Slieve Croob as a location and someone else had a location in Comber that were both showing on the map, but they seem to have disappeared now. I can repost mine if necessary.

Nope - they are there. (I edited my post.)

I think we both made the same mistake. If one follows the link in the post, above, it only shows the one relating to the link.

1 Like

@OzoneVibe Please ignore previous message, they’re back again :smile:

1 Like