New member Dunmow Essex

Introducing myself to the drone flying group:

“Hey everyone, I’m Paul and I’m diving back into the world of drones after a bit of a hiatus. A while back, I had a DJI Phantom that, well, let’s just say our time together ended with an unplanned landing. I took a break from the hobby for a bit, but I’ve recently picked up a DJI Mini 4 Pro and I’m eager to get back into the skies (hopefully with a bit more finesse this time). Looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing some epic aerial shots!”

5 Likes

Hi @Prendy and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene and please feel free to add locations of your own too :smiley:

Wondering whether you can fly a particular model of drone under particular circumstances? Check out Good 2 Go where you’ll soon find the answer :blush:

Have you seen our Members Map? You may find some pilots living near you. :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

And finally, if you are new to drones and wondering what it’s all about, have a look at Resources for a beginner.

Welcome once again!

2 Likes

Hi @Prendy and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Prendy - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Paul, @Prendy, Welcome to GADC, enjoy.

2 Likes

Hi Paul and welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome hope you enjoy it here

2 Likes

Welcome Paul @Prendy to the family

2 Likes