Pigeon Tower - Added to Castles and Fortifications in North West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Park at Go Ape and walk up the footpath towards the Pike.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 09/01/2024. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

5 Likes

I’ve flown here too @Bradders101 :grin:

1 Like

I want to fly here @Bradders101, but there are no parking or take off and landing markers. Would you be able to add some to the map please?

Hi Dunc

I parked on a side road off Rivington Lane (WTW Ref:///demanding.thing.gates). It’s a long road with plenty of parking.

In terms of take off / landing points I used land directly adjacent to the Italian Lake situated directly below the tower (WTW Ref: ///universe.stripped.scorched).

I would advise arriving early as the tower is a popular tourist attraction (especially at weekends) to avoid flying over crowds.

Good luck!

I’ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @Bradders101 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve just added a new Take Off And Landing marker to this location @Bradders101 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @Bradders101 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes